WTF? jason407 had some post here... asking how episode generation works
... now it is gone? Am I drunk?
Anyway, instructions are below:
It works this way:
- supported folder structures: episodes of a season must be in the same folder, episodes filenames must contain episode number in some combination like: S1E12 or S01E5 or S1.E12 or S01 E12 or E12 or S1_E12, CD1, CD2 etc (egal what else is inside the name, I search for these patterns)
- when arriving at the first episode (practically it works even if u do it on the last, but whatever) you prepare your custom text (check the "Add custom text to the thumbnail" checkbox, put some DEMO text (for orientation purposes, will be replaced with episode), finetune position, color, etc)
- you select the thumbnail that you want to be chosen for all episodes
- you press "Choose it for all files in this folder"
- in the confirmation dialog you uncheck the "Ask user to confirm/adjust text for each movie" (letting this there will prompt u for every episode)
- the "Automatic mode.." blue notification should be visible
- press "Do it for all movies"
What is happening now... I take each movie in the folder, I extract the episode number (currently just episode number is supported) and I place it where u had your DEMO text, over the selected image and generate the proper thumbnail
In the near future the feature will be extended as I posted few posts above (as u also suggested earlier) making it more flexible.